Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Experiment #2

Blitzen has anxiety and separation issues. Smush has a little nervousness, but not near what this new dog has. It has gotten so concerning that I bought Smart Paks of Grand Tranquility pills for him. It has been about 2 weeks now. Obviously after last night I realized they either a) don't work or b) haven't kicked in yet. I'm hoping for B. In the meantime I decided to look for herbal remedies. I found things on the following combination:



From the left: chamomile flowers, lavender, and skull cap.

I bought them and then mixed them.



Then I put them in pouches.



I've been yelling down to both of them to come up, but no one is...They know something is up.
Smart? Yes. Calm? No.
I'll fill you in on how this goes next :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment