Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dog Park!!

The dogs were so bored tonight so I took them out on the town. First we drove through Starbucks for green tea. Then I took them through the McDonalds drive thru for a double cheeseburger with ketchup only. Boy, was that a treat! I then drove to a dog park near the mall. Blitzen has never been to a dog park before. It was really an experience for him. It was funny watching him go up to sniff other dogs and let them sniff him.






He stuck pretty close to Smush as usual. She decided she was thirsty and helped herself to a drink of a running water fountain.






Blitzen wondered what she was doing.






"Hmmm.. Wonder if I could try that?"






"Should I? I've been getting in trouble for jumping up lately."






Good job Smush! You taught him something new!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment