Thursday, August 5, 2010

Different dogs

Sierra rides horses on a ranch about a mile east of the edge of town. When I go there, I get to see lots of animals.
Yesterday I saw this and ran to get my camera:



The dog is Jake and he just got shaved. He was way more fluffy last week. He was hanging out with the geese that are also pets.

Then I got a good idea and decided to take pics of the dogs there to change it up on my blog.
I saw this brown dog laying in the dirt. When I crouched down to take his picture, he got scared of the camera and barked at me.



That's why he is standing up. He was laying down a second before this. He did settle back down and let me pet him again after I hid my phone.
I had to get a picture of the bird as well because he was perched on a tall pipe watching the riders in the arena. It was so cute. He talks and squaks very loudly!



I love it there. She has llamas, goats, sheep, a big cow, ponies, geese, 5 dogs and probably more.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment