Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cute!!!!

Just when I thought my dogs were the cutest....



Today I went to a student's house to do some testing. I went there because at our school it is extremely noisy. I thought it would be distracting. Interestingly, it was distracting at her house---no, not like you think---it was distracting to ME because I fell in love with these two cuties!! Micah is the big brown boy and his sister is Phoebe. They are equally sweet as they are cute. While the girl I was testing was working hard on her test, I was staring at these two and listening to Micah snore louder than Mike ever has.



It was amazing how he kept cuddling up to her. Above, he had his head on her back and up top he spooned her with his arm around his back.



I never wanted to leave. I'll babysit anytime they need me :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment