Friday, May 7, 2010

Madeline

This baby is coming toward her first birthday. I should be happy but I'm sad. I remember the day her mom (my friend) told me she was pregnant. Now here she is walking and talking and I've missed too much. We live less than a mile apart. :( life is flying by. What happened to the days when moms had coffee regularly and just visited? Then I remember Liz and her 2 year old and me and my 3 year old going to McDonalds so we could talk and our kids would parallel play.
They are now 10 & 11 years old. I'm sad because we should be meeting regularly to talk about our teenage daughters and their lovely behaviors. I should be NOT noticing any changes in this baby--not being shocked each time I see her. Blitzen passed the test I always wanted to give him. He sniffed her, licked her, stole her crackers out of her hand, and was just a sweet boy. Finally!!! A dog I can trust! Yay!! Good Boy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: