Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm NOT getting out!

My heart is beating so fast and I'm really upset. I can no longer take the dogs into the country. We went to walk the dogs tonight and I was telling Mike about an article I read about rattlesnakes and how they are all over right now. A dog was bit on his lip. Not 5 minutes later, we saw a rattlesnake that was probably 15" long. It was going across the dirt path we were walking on and the dogs had just ran by it. We had to go back and pass it again, so I took her collar and Mike took Blitzen's leash.
Now what? My country is no more. I am not going back there.
I guess I am going to have to learn how to hook the dogs up to the treadmill. Once home, Blitz got out and Smush refused to as you can see in the pictures:










In the back you can see Mike walking Blitzen trying to get her out. No way. It took $6 a lb turkey to get her out.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment