Saturday, April 10, 2010

Smush is my best friend

I'm thrilled that the automatic location thingy put Aguanga on here as my location. That's where I am. Here is a picture I just took from my dining table looking out the window.



I'm at Rancho CA Outdoor Resorts, which in in the middle of NOWHERE about 15 miles down the road from my house to the East on the 79 hwy (Walmart road :)
Those of you who have visited know what I mean.
After complaining at least 5 times about a crappy Spring Break, I looked and saw a lot for rent here for $92 for 2 days. That is a lot, but a bargain here. This is the hoity toity of RV parks. Most people here own $100,000-$200,000+ lots. Yes, lots. They park their million dollar motorcoaches (ours is an RV, not motorcoach-ha) on their lots and build amazing outdoor kitchens and livingrooms on their cement rectangle. It's really fun to look at them all. It's like seeing everyone's houses from the outside.

After a couple hours the kids were whining about being bored. I got angry and everyone left me here alone for 2 days with Smush. That's the abbreviated edition of that story. Out of all the dogs, Smush is the one you want in an RV when you are alone. I took her out to pee before bed and she wouldn't go back inside. I went outside and sat on the double zero gravity chair. I patted and she actually jumped up. I reclined the chair and had her head on my chest while I pet her in the dark. She stayed 10 minutes, so that was 10 minutes of heaven for me. She slept on the floor at my feet.
She was up at 7 to go pee. Later, after I took her in the shower with me :) I went outside to read on my big chair. This time she didn't want to come outside with me. Fine. I read, then went back in. This is what I saw when I came back in. No wonder she was ignoring my urging her outside.



Another view



Last one:



She wanted to sleep on my bed!!! This is not a normal occurence. That is why it was so funny.
Later we walked to the doggie park, rode on the bike around the circle and then started dinner. Now here she is all tuckered out:






She's resting for her evening walk :) I think Smush and I need to do this once a month for our mental well being.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Highway79,Aguanga,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment