Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Funny Bone Story

Busy Bones are pretty expensive. They are cheaper at Costco in bulk, but still about $1.00 each, so when they are consumed in about 5-10 minutes, that is pretty pricey.
Smush takes her bone and runs to a spot in the yard to chew in peace. Blitzen eats his in the house or in the yard. Kobe doesn't eat his. He buries them. The most recent place he has been burying them is in folds of comforters laying on the carpet.

Today Blitzen discovered the bone and took it. I chased him down and gave it back to Kobe. Kobe lay down with it in his mouth and the other 2 dogs close by just waiting for him to rebury the bone into the comforter.



A few minutes later the dogs were walking all over and I was closely watching Blitzen because I didn't trust him. Then I saw Kobe trying to find his bone in the comforter again. He would go over there, sniff, leave, then come and do it all over again. Finally it clicked in my and Sierra's minds that Smush was missing.
After calling for her again and again we found her ignoring us in the backyard finishing up the bone she stole. Sneaky Smush.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment