Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Swiper

Blitzen is taking stuff. When Smush was a pup, she used to take things in her mouth and run outside. I'd find all kinds of weird things out there.
A little while ago, I was laying in bed and there is an open cut out between my bedroom and my "meditation" room (stop laughing). I looked up and saw something being pulled off from the other side. I think it was a pile of clothes. You can see from this snapshot there is a blank space to the right of center.


Then he came in with something in his mouth and laid down next to my bed.



He took a big stuffed bear out of Sierra's room apparently. She doesn't know yet. Ha. She won't care. This dog can do no wrong in her eyes.
Alexa just came in and I asked her to look at what was on the floor behind the wall. She said it was 2 pillowcases, a pair of pants, and a pile of papers. I guess I need to clean house.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Copper Crest Ln,Temecula,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment