Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Spot

I panicked tonight when I was making spaghetti. Kobe and Blitzen were in the kitchen staring at me. I slipped them each 2 meatballs. I looked for Smushy, who knows intuitively that someone else is getting fed. She didn't come. I called for her. Nothing. Sierra went outside and Mike went outside. No Smush. Wow. What a horrible feeling. It felt like I lost her. Finally Mike went upstairs to check and she was asleep in our room. I still had a hard time believing she wouldn't come for meatballs. She found this new spot at the foot of the bed on top of the decoration pillows. Her upper body is propped on the pillows, her back is against the bed like she likes, and her bottom is on the floor. So cute.
Here she is:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment